FIDELITONE is a supply chain management firm that helps clients earn their customer loyalty through last mile delivery, inbound materials management, order fulfillment, service parts management, and transportation management.
Why Clear Spider?
FIDELITONE has a diverse client portfolio including a variety of consumer products such as electronics, nutritional supplements, home decor, fitness, home appliance, home improvement, medical, and more. FIDELITONE needed a powerful system that could support lot numbers, serialization, and expiration dates for their diverse client portfolio.
Under competitive market conditions and a constantly evolving marketplace, FIDELITONE needed a solution that would help them fulfill orders right away and meet their next-day delivery goal. Their search led them to Clear Spider, the industry leader in Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Customer Managed Inventory (CMI), and advanced inventory management solutions.
- Find an inventory management solution that was scalable and cloud-based
- Needed better tools to pick, pack, and ship products from various industries
- Implement a system that could integrate shippers and trading partners as well as pull or push information to clients’ systems
- Order processing
- Inventory management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Product procurement
- Kitting, Packaging and Distribution
- Call center capabilities
- Advanced information technologies
- Increased sales
- Improved delivery performance
- Decreased stock-outs
- Higher service-levels
- Closer business relationships
- Increased information transparency
- Shorter lead-times
- Less effort for our customers
- Decreased inventory carrying costs
Want to learn more about FIDELITONE? Read the full case study here.
Timax is a courier and a shipping service which operates out of Mississauga, ON. In 2009, the company expanded its services to housing goods for its clients prior to shipment. As accuracy and organization are of utmost importance to any warehousing intensive business, Timax realized that it needed a comprehensive inventory system that could support their growth. This realization prompted the company to adopt Clear Spider.
Why Clear Spider?
Corporate Accounts Manager, Todd Nelson, investigated and interviewed four potential inventory solution providers. He stated, “I chose Clear Spider because I liked the staff; they were knowledgeable about what I needed. I found that Clear Spider was very reasonably priced. It just seemed like a good idea.”
Mr. Nelson states, “For order tracking, it’s highly efficient and effective. It really helps with communication between me and my guys in the warehouse and my guys in dispatch.” Additionally, he is convinced that Clear Spider will continue to serve Timax as the business and its services expand, “I also really like Clear Spider because it allows for growth. There’s a bunch of stuff that it can do that we currently don’t use it for, but as the business gets bigger Clear Spider will be able to adapt to our needs.” What Mr. Nelson likes most about Clear Spider is how easy it is to implement. When describing Clear Spider’s facility of use, he declared that “It’s awesome. I love using it. I have no complaints. It’s solid, it’s stable, and it gives me no grief.” With Clear Spider, Mr. Nelson spends no time worrying about his inventory and he can concentrate on making sure that Timax’s customers get what they need when they need it.
- Find an inventory management solution to accommodate new services
- Introduce a web-based inventory solution with fulfillment capabilities
- Introduction of efficient tracking methods.
- Improved communication between Timax and clients.