Consignment Inventory and Stock Management
The Clear Spider consignment inventory management system manages inventories you own at your customers’ locations.
You retain ownership and a level of control with consignment stock management. Customers enter real-time information about receipts, adjustments, shipments, allocations, cycle-counts and physical-counts, while suppliers plan for replenishment, manage inventories and gain insight into consignment levels. This results in maximized customer service while minimizing stock-outs.
- Reduce Paperwork
- Reduce Write-Offs & Write-Downs
- Shorter Replenishment Cycle-Times
- Improve Customer Service
- Increase Sales
- Increase Visibility into Consignment Sales
- Simple browser (and integration) for consignment customers to enter sales
- Automated replenishment order creation
- Fully customizable process to support replenishment orders
- Allocations to allow customers to “pull” inventory rather than suppliers “pushing” inventory
- Inventory valuation of inventory at customer sites
- Support for both consignment and non-consignment inventories at customer sites
- Periodic Usage Reports (daily / weekly / monthly)