Welcome to our new blog series titled “Inventory Management: Infographics Series”! This series focuses on different infographics published on our website that are designed to answer common inventory questions.
Infographics are a great way to visually communicate information about relevant topics. So, we will take this opportunity to expand on the content from these resources and provide our readers an in-depth view on inventory management.
Here are the 7 infographics that we will cover:
- Introduction to Inventory Management : Learn about why you need an inventory management system, visibility across the supply chain and what a system should be able to do for you.
- Who Needs Inventory Management? : We will talk about who (and when) needs an inventory management with the help of a real example about the whole process from an incoming order to the delivery.
- Benefits of Inventory Management : This infographic talks about the top 10 benefits of Inventory Management and how it can help in improving operational efficiency.
- Consequences of Poor Inventory Management: We covered the benefits of an IMS. But what are the consequences of not having one? Check out the top 10 drawbacks in this post.
- What are my options? : Given so many alternatives out there, what are your options? Should you buy or build a system, license it or get a cloud based solution? This infographic analyzes some more options too.
- Why Do Something? : It’s easy to do nothing about an inventory system, but that comes at a cost. Read about why you should emphasize on an IMS and how Clear Spider can help.
- Why Clear Spider? : In this last post of the series, we will give you 7 reasons as to what makes Clear Spider a robust Inventory System and trusted by over 100,000+ companies.
Feel free to let us know if there are more topics or content that you’d like us to cover. In the meanwhile, stay tuned for the first post!